Hours of things to do with this book:
- Read the story. Enjoy Pirate’s adventures and the child’s imaginings,
- Before reading the answer, try to guess the source of the smell from the close-up pictures that represent Pirate’s viewpoint.
- Write and draw your answer to the question about Pirate’s last adventure.
- At the back of the book, you will find a list of well-known books, classic and recent. Look for images or words on the cloud-framed pages of this story that remind you of the books listed. Write down the page number of any you find.
- Find 68 gingerbread men.
- Read the books listed. They’re great.
Here’s a video with illustrations. https://youtu.be/i5TED_gpJYg
2 thoughts on “Pirate Smells – Interactive Fun for the Whole Family”
I love this. What great fun for families to share together!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you. I do hope people enjoy it.