These are the best young adult books I have READ in 2015.
9. Intrepid, Sea, Space and Air Museum by Barbara Ann Mojica – American history told in an engaging and humorous way for all ages
8. Still Star-Crossed by Melinda Taub – delicious, fun romance and Shakespeare too!
7. Branded by the Pink Triangle by Ken Setterington – non-fiction on the horrors against homosexuals during WWII
6. To Journey in the Year of the Tiger by H. Leighton Dickson – fascinating science fiction
5. A Long, Long Sleep by Anna Sheehan – highly inventive
4. September 17 by Amanda Lewis – fascinating historical fiction of a tragic event
3. Counting by Sevens by Holly Goldberg Sloan – fascinating characters, triumphant story
2. The Unlikely Hero of Room 13B by Teresa Roten – inspiring, hilarious story of a teen with OCD
1. Wonder by R. J. Palacio – unforgettable